By Jens Prüfer
Graduate students and junior faculty members may be interested in two spring schools in institutional and organizational economics, to be held in May 2017, which have upcoming deadlines. One is in Europe, the other one in China. Both have a long history.
- 16th session of the Institutional and Organizational Economics Academy
- 22-26 May 2017, Corsica (France)
- Closing date for application: 15th of February 2017
- Lecturers: Martin Cave (Imperial College Business School), Daniel Chen (Toulouse School of Economics), Wouter Dessein (Columbia University & EUI), Raquel Fernández (New York University), Guido Friebel (Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt), Rida Laraki (University Paris-Dauphine, PSL Research University), Margaret Levi (Stanford University), Eric Maskin (Harvard University), Josh Ober (Stanford University), Francesc Trillas (Autonomous University of Barcelona)
- Workshop Organizers: Decio Coviello (HEC Montréal), Quoc-Anh Do (Sciences Po Paris), Ruben Durante (Universitat Pompeu Fabra & Sciences Po Paris), Brett M. Frischmann (Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University), Olga Gorelkina (University of Liverpool Management School), Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka (University of Bristol), Julien Jourdan (University Paris-Dauphine, PSL Research University), Elena Kulchina (Duke University), David Skarbek (King's College), Tina Søreide (Norwegian School of Economics)
Ronald Coase Institute Workshop
- May 14-20, 2017 in Xiamen, China.
- Application deadline: January 15, 2017.
- Details are here.