Membership in the Society is open to everyone interested in institutional and organizational economics, regardless of academic discipline or professional employment. Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st.
The main benefits from membership are:
- Reduced registration rate for the annual conference.
- Voting rights within the Society, even when you cannot make it to the conference.
- Support the cause of studying and distributing knowledge about institutions and organizations from an interdisciplinary, yet rigorous, perspective.
There are two membership options:
- Regular one-year membership in the Society for 2016 is $65.
- Regular three-year membership in the Society starting 2016 is $180.
Those making less than $35,000 per year before taxes qualify for the reduced one-year membership fee of $40. There is no reduction available for three years in a row.
For security reasons, you need to create an account on the SIOE (formerly: ISNIE) extranet before you can pay the membership fees.
If you already have an account, you may login here to follow your membership status.
If you have further questions, ask us!