1) Registration will take place in Jerome Greene Hall (Law School), 435 W. 116th Street:
- Friday, June 23: 7:30am-6:00pm
- Saturday, June 24: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday, June 25: 8:00am-11:00am
2) Wearing your ID badge: Please wear your conference ID badge at all times while you are at the conference. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
3) Breakfast, Lunch and Coffee will be available in Jerome Greene Hall (Law School).
4) Parallel Session Locations (see campus map here):
- JG: Jerome Greene Hall (Law School), 435 W. 116th Street
- IAB: International Affairs Building, 420 W. 118th Street
- WJ: William and June Warren Hall, 1125 Amsterdam Avenue
5) The conference room will be equipped with:
- Projector for presentations
- Podium and PC computer (Windows)
- Pointer for advancing slides
6) Technical Details: If you are planning to use a presentation, please name it SessionNumber-PanelNumber-LastnameInitial.type (e.g., 1-1-PresenterA.ppt) and bring it on a USB stick (PowerPoint or PDF). Please also save a PDF version in case of technical difficulty. Presenters are requested to be present in the meeting room 10 minutes prior to the start of the session and make their presence known to the chair of the session.
Volunteers will be circulating among the conference rooms and in the hallways. Please reach out to them for assistance if needed.
7) Session Chairs: In organized sessions, the organizer is the chair or appoints the chair. In other sessions, the last presenter is the chair of the session. In each room there will be sheets with 5 min, 2 min and 0 min warnings to be used by the chair.
8) Presentations Details: In each session, there are 30 minutes per paper: 20 minute presentation followed by 10 minutes of questions and discussion. Presenters can give shorter presentations if they would like more discussion (e.g., there are discussants in some organized sessions).
9) Session Timing: In some sessions where a paper was cancelled, there are 2 papers for 90 minutes or 3 papers for 120 minutes. We ask that you stick to the 30- minute rule rather than use more time as this allows participants to move between sessions to see other papers, and ensures equal treatment of all presenters.