By Jens Prüfer
A Summer Academy on "The economics of populism: Drivers and consequences" is organized by the Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS Regensburg) in cooperation with the Akademie für Politische Bildung Tutzing (APB) and the European Association for Comparative Economic Studies (EACES).
Date: July 5–7, 2021
The organizers invite junior scholars (Ph.D. students and PostDocs) from economics and cognate disciplines to submit extended abstracts or full papers. Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Economic nationalism and the economics of globalization
• Crises and political polarization
• How do economies perform under populist leaders?
• Populism and institutional independence
• Populist responses to Covid19
Submission deadline: April 30, 2021.